About Me

My photo
Mother of Taitym Lee

Blogs we stalk!!

About Taitym

Daughter of Brandi Lee
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Cravings...

Yes, that's right... I am finally getting to the point where I am having cravings for one certain food!  I crave cucumbers in vinegar.  Cucumbers are not in season right now and don't taste that good, so I have to let them sit in vinegar, 2 ice cubes, a teaspoon of sugar, a couple of slices of onions and salt and pepper.  After a day or two of soaking in all that yummy stuff they are perfect.  I crave cucumbers as soon as I wake up and pretty much all day at work.  I can't wait to get home from work and have my cucumbers.  I would bring them to work, but they stink up my parents fridge so bad I am afraid the people that work with me would be mad if I left cucumbers and vinegar in our fridge for the whole week, so I will just have them when I get home!!  

2 comments:

  1. Hey you! found you through someone elses blog list! Im gonna add you to mine. I am so excited for you! I wish I could be a mommy now! but one day! She will be sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brandi! I bet you are so excited for your little girl, especially with sweet Cam around! I am adding you to my blog list! I am not prego, but your cucumber concoction sounds pretty good to me right now! Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete