About Me

My photo
Mother of Taitym Lee

Blogs we stalk!!

About Taitym

Daughter of Brandi Lee
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

And the winner is.......

TAITYM LEE MILLS!!

That's right... Steve and I finally agreed on a name for our baby!  Her name will be Taitym Lee Mills (my middle name is Lee) so she will be named after me!  I have loved the name Taitym for years now!  As soon as I found out I was pregnant I started to tell all my baby names to Steve.  He hated every single one of them.  We did agree on a boys name BUT after we found out we were having a girl, Steve started to be more open with my girl names!  I really loved the name Harley, I know everyone thinks it's a dogs name but I have always loved that name.  After we found out we were having a girl, Steve told me to pick 3 of my favorite girl names and he would choose out of the three names, so I told him the names were Taitym, Harley or Kaya.  At first he hated all three names but after he told his mom and sister the three names, they both LOVED Taitym so I think they convinced Steve to go with that name!  The more he hears it, the more he likes it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment