About Me

My photo
Mother of Taitym Lee

Blogs we stalk!!

About Taitym

Daughter of Brandi Lee
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

BOY OR GIRL???


YES... That's right... We are having a girl! 
We went to Fetal Fotos today and found out the sex of our baby!  I had a feeling it was a girl but Steve defiantly thought it was a boy!  It took a minute for the nurse to get a good shot of her "girl parts" because she was sitting with her legs crossed but she pushed on my belly where he legs were and uncrossed her legs, so we got a good shot!!  She was moving around so much!  The nurse got a lot of good pictures for us.  We were able to count all ten fingers & ten toes! 
Now we just need to agree on the babies name... I have a couple of names picked out but not any that Steve is loving.  I told him if he let's me pick the girls name then I would let him pick out our boys name!!  So hopefully he gives in to my names!  I really am so excited to be a mommy and our little girl is going to have Steve wrapped around her finger.. I just know it!!

3 comments:

  1. Brandi I'm so excited for you! I don't know much about girls, but my rule is that the woman picks the first name and the man can pick the last name ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey brandi CONGRATS! that is soooo exciting... good luck with the names

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! How exciting! I'm so happy for you. Congratualtions!

    ReplyDelete