About Me

My photo
Mother of Taitym Lee

Blogs we stalk!!

About Taitym

Daughter of Brandi Lee
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

11 weeks and 6 days to go!!

I finally made it to my 3rd trimester.  I hope these next 3 months go by fast. At my last doctor’s appointment my iron levels were way low and my doctor told me I am Anemic and I will need to start taking Iron pills.  I had never take iron pills before so I had NO idea what I was getting into.  Let me just tell you, I have been miserably sick and I hate every minute of these damn pills.  Steve and I are going to San Diego in a couple of weeks and my doctor told me I won’t be able to go on vacation if my iron levels drop anymore.  So I am just fighting through this hell so I can go on our MUCH NEEDED VACATION!!!  The last time I went to California I was probably 8 years old so I am so excited to go.  I just wish I could go on all the fun rides at Disney Land.  But I think I have convinced Steve to take me to the San Diego Zoo and Sea World.  I wouldn’t mind a few days just laying out on the beach and relaxing.  I am in desperate need of a tan.

I honestly can’t believe how fast these past 6 months have gone by!  Baby Taitym will be here before we know it.  Taitym is always moving and kicking.  She never sits still (which is a good thing but could also be a bad thing.)  I have a feeling she is going to a handful just like her mama (:  I can’t wait for our little girl to be here with us.  I can’t wait to run errands with her and just have my little buddy with me all the time.  My brother and sister in law just had a baby in February so I have been around my nephew a ton since he has been born.  He is so dang cute and is at such a fun stage.  He is always smiling and laughing and just loves my brother.  Just being around him makes me even more excited to be a mommy. 

Steve and I just bought our first house about a month ago (I will post pictures soon.)  We have been so busy trying to make the house feel like “Our Home” that we haven’t even started on the nursery.  I finally picked out the colors of her room though so hopefully I can get Steve to start painting.  I still need to find a crib and changing table, so if you have any suggestions on where to get a nice crib let me know!!  I have found a few that we like but I want Steve to come with me to pick it out!  I am hoping since Steve has this Saturday off (which happens like once a month) we can go and buy a crib.  It still hasn’t hit me that we are going to be parents, so I am hoping once we get her room done all of this will seem more real!!  

1 comment:

  1. Babinski's has really nice cribs some are way expensive and others aren't. Alexis got her crib from their. Its on Foothill be aware when you go in their though they have tons of waaay cute girl stuff you might get a little crazy. just sayin....

    ReplyDelete