About Me

My photo
Mother of Taitym Lee

Blogs we stalk!!

About Taitym

Daughter of Brandi Lee
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Our new home

We have FINALLY finished decorating our kitchen and living room.  I didn't realize how hard it would be to decorate a house.  I am not creative, and I am defiantly not the decorating type BUT I think I did a pretty good job on decorating my very first house (:  We FINALLY got our shutters put in a couple of weeks ago, and I think it made our house look ten times better!  I am so glad we ended up getting shutters instead of blinds.

We painted Taitym's room last night and I LOVE the color we picked.  Steve and his dad are going to do one more coat of paint this weekend, then we can start decorating her room!  We also bought a brand new KING SIZE bed set for our room.  I am so excited to have some space in our bed and not sleep so close to Steve (he snores and it's literally HELL trying to get sleep at night.)  We always end up hitting and kicking each other at night because we are so use to having our own big bed to ourselves.  

Here are some pictures of our house... ENJOY!!









4 comments:

  1. Brandi!! your house is so cute! I can't wait till I move out of my parents so I can decorate! I hope your pregnancy is going well and she is going to be such a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the house Brandi! Maybe when you have this little girl I'll have an excuse to come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love how you decorated!!! way way cute!!! :)
    can't wait to see the nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!! Your house is so so cute!

    ReplyDelete