About Me

My photo
Mother of Taitym Lee

Blogs we stalk!!

About Taitym

Daughter of Brandi Lee
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 27, 2010

4 MONTHS OLD!!

I can't believe my little baby girl is 4 months old!  I have a love/hate feeling about how big she is getting.  I wish she would still let me snuggle her on my chest after she is done eating, I miss her sleeping all day so I could take naps too, I miss our mommy & daughter feedings, I miss just holding her all day every day!  What I love about how big she is getting is that she smiles, talks and laughs whenever anyone looks at her or talks to her, she is such a happy baby and has so much energy and personality, she has one BIG dimple on her left cheek and I love it, she is sleeping through the night now (well getting up at like 6 or 7 wanting a bottle and her diaper changed) but once she gets all of that, she goes right back to bed.  I seriously can't believe how much I love this little girl.  I had to come back to work about 3 weeks ago and I cry every day on my way to work.  I am only working part time right now, which I don't mind but I hate leaving her.  She is my other half... I don't feel complete unless I have her right by my side.  She is my best friend, my little buddy... she knows how to make me happy when I am sad.  When I am having a bad day she always seems to want me to cuddle her and hold her more which makes my day SO much better.  I can't imagine my life without her.  I am SO blessed to have her in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment