About Me

My photo
Mother of Taitym Lee

Blogs we stalk!!

About Taitym

Daughter of Brandi Lee
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Taitym's 1 month old pictures

So, I know I am the worst mom... I didn't end up getting newborn pictures of Taitym.  I was so overwhelmed with having a new baby and I was such a crazy person about people holding Taitym that I was nervous about pictures.  So FINALLY I decided to have my best friend Staci's sister (Megan Fisher) take her pictures.  She did so great with Taitym.  Because Taitym wasn't a newborn, every time we would move her or make to much noise, she would wake up and cry.  So we didn't get very many different shots of her, but the ones we did get turned out amazing.  I love every single picture Megan took of her.  Megan had such cute ideas too.  Here is her website, go and take a look at some of her other photo shoots!  http://www.megsphotographyanddesign.com/

Here are just a few pictures of Taitym from her shoot with Megan












2 comments:

  1. She's gorgeous!! (not like I'm surprised!) :) I need to see her in person...pronto!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a doll- just like her momma! We really need to introduce our little ones!

    ReplyDelete