About Me

My photo
Mother of Taitym Lee

Blogs we stalk!!

About Taitym

Daughter of Brandi Lee
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Taitym's baby blessing

On October 24th, 2010 we blessed baby Taitym!  My brother, Kyle holds the priesthood, so he was able to bless Taitym.  I have not been to my new ward since I moved to Riverton and I haven't gone to my parents ward in a couple of years, so I just decided to bless Taitym in my brothers home.  We just had to have his bishop present to confirm it happened.  I cried the whole time Kyle was talking, actually I don't think there was a dry eye in the house.  My brother is very spiritual and was worried about blessing Taitym, he didn't want it to be too much about the Church because Steve is Greek Orthodox and I haven't gone to church in a while but he said all the right things and it meant the world to me to have him  bless Taitym.  My brother and I haven't always seen eye to eye but he is someone I will always look up to.  He treats his wife, Kelli like she is the most amazing person in this world and the most important person in this world.  This sounds cheesy but he is honestly like the ideal husband type.  Everytime I see him and Kelli together you can just tell how much he loves her and adores her.  He wasn't the older protective brother, he was more like the secret protective brother.  He acted like he didn't like me while we were growing up, but I know he secretly loved me.   When he left on his mission, I thought it would be the best 2 years of my life, I would have the basement all to myself, I wouldn't be woken up by him and his loud friends and 2 in the morning, I would be able to have my own bathroom and not have to share it with him (he is like a girl and takes like an hour to get ready) but when he left, it was so much harder than I could have ever imagined.  As soon as we dropped him off at the MTC I cried that whole day.  I cried everytime I wrote him a letter, I cried everytime I recieved a letter.  He is honestly the best brother in the world and I love him so much!!














No comments:

Post a Comment