About Me

My photo
Mother of Taitym Lee

Blogs we stalk!!

About Taitym

Daughter of Brandi Lee
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wordish Wednesday!!

I have been going through a lot these past couple of months.  I don't want to get in to too much detail because things are still crazy for me right now BUT I do have to say that the one thing that has kept me going and that keeps a smile on my face is Taitym.  I still have her sleep with me and one of the reasons is that every morning when I wake up I love looking over and seeing her just smile at me and reach for me to pick her up.  I love coming home from work and seeing how excited she gets to see me.  She is such a girly girl (just like her mom) and loves putting my makeup brushes on her face while I am putting my makeup on.  She LOVES wearing bows and hats (she always has a hat or bow in her hair) and she smiles at herself in the mirror every time she sees that she has one on.  I love that I can act crazy and sing and dance in front of her and I am sure all she is thinking is "my mom is a crazy dancer and she defiantly can't sing but she makes me laugh so keep on going." I can't imagine my life without Taitym.  I think about her all day every day.  I love going to the mall and buying her stuff. It use to be all about me but now I have someone else to look after and I couldn't be more happy about it.  I love always having a little buddy to run around town with, to eat lunch at home with and have dinner dates with.  She is now eating solids so when I make dinner she just has bites of whatever I am having and it's so much fun to spend my nights with her.  We have so much fun being together, just us two.  I wish time would just stop, she gets bigger and bigger every day and I just want her to stay little so I can snuggle her and have her love on me forever.
Taitym, I know you can't read this yet but I hope you know you are my world, you are my everything.  I have never been so happy in my entire life and I love you more than I can put into word!  LOVE YOU... MOMMY!!!


1 comment:

  1. i love love love her eyelashes!!!
    she is adorable, brandi!

    and keep her in your bed forever!!! we now have both of our kids in our little queen sized bed! it is squishy, but i love waking up to both of my kids, and my hubby too! :)

    ReplyDelete