About Me

My photo
Mother of Taitym Lee

Blogs we stalk!!

About Taitym

Daughter of Brandi Lee
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The New AND Improved.....


My friend Whitlee found a girl that would do our extensions for $35 a bag.  I have always wanted LONG hair but I have thin thin hair and it would take me years and years to grow it out SO I figured I would give the extensions a try!  I think the girl did a pretty good job considering how much she charged me.  I went to the girl who normally does my hair and had her add a few more extensions in and trim it up!  I defiantly feel more girly with long hair and I am LOVING it!  I will post another picture tonight of the front.  I haven't washed my hair since I got the extensions put in so I will wash it tonight and take a picture!  If you want the girls contact information who did my hair, let me know!  She lives out in Roy and was a really nice girl!  She just does them out of her house and charges $35 a bag.  She used 8 bags of hair on me and she used 9 bags of hair on my friend Whitlee.  If you tell her I refereed you, she will give you 25 dollars off!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment