About Me

My photo
Mother of Taitym Lee

Blogs we stalk!!

About Taitym

Daughter of Brandi Lee
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Kelli Brown


It was Kelli's birthday on July 7th, so I thought I would do a HAPPY BIRTHDAY post for her & a post just to tell you how special Kelli really is.

I am sure many of you know the struggle & heartache Kelli and Kyle have gone through the past year and a half. But what many of you DON'T know is how strong Kelli really is. If you would have met her when she was going through the hardest time in her life, you would have never known it. Kelli has the most positive attitude about everything & ALWAYS has a smile on her face. She is honestly the most amazing person I have ever met. She is someone that I will always look up to. I couldn't imagine my brother with anyone more perfect. I Love you Kel & I love having you apart of my family!!!

3 comments:

  1. Aaawww...you are so sweet! I'm glad to see Kyle so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, lets be honest... that was the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me! Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. brandi! so fun that you have a blog:)

    you and your man are so cute together!

    ReplyDelete