About Me

My photo
Mother of Taitym Lee

Blogs we stalk!!

About Taitym

Daughter of Brandi Lee
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

WenDoveR TiMe






It was my friend Alycia's 21st birthday, so we decided to celebrate in Wendover. Steve and I didn't do so well on winning... I think our total winnings for the weekend was -$600. Yes that's right, we are in the NEGATIVE. We were only down about $400 at the end of the night, but I convinced everyone to stay the next day and gamble for a little bit before we went home. Well Steve and I just kept loosing and loosing. Alycia on the other hand came home with $700.
We still had SO much fun and can't wait to go down for my birthday in a few weeks.

1 comment:

  1. You are so so beautiful! I wish I looked like you!!! You kill me! I look up to you pretty girl! I am the lucky one! You will always be my lil sister and best bud! Don't ever ever forget that!

    ReplyDelete