About Me

My photo
Mother of Taitym Lee

Blogs we stalk!!

About Taitym

Daughter of Brandi Lee
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

KennY CHesneY




My best friend Whitney and I went to the Kenny Chesney concert last week. It was SO nice to get out of the house and have a girls night. There had been so much going on with Curtis's funeral & Steve's surgery, I was in need of a FUN night. Steve had surgery the day before the concert, so he was not able to come with me. But Whit and I had a great time catching up and LOVED being able to stare at Kenny for 2 hours!!



2 comments:

  1. I had so much fun with you Brand! Let's do it again! I love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sweet comment! You look so cute and I am SO jealous you got to go to Kenny!

    ReplyDelete